It is with very mixed feelings that we must say farewell to the Career Transitions workshop. Five years ago we founded this group and have been facilitating it weekly as a community service to professional job seekers. We have met so many wonderful people, had many fantastic guest speakers and learned more than we could have imagined. After five years we feel that it has run its course and there are many alternatives available now to get the type of information we provided.
We will still continue to be active in our LinkedIn group and on our CTGB website, but we will be refocusing our business development efforts and we would like your help.
Here are two ways you can help us:
1. We are excited to offer our popular and eye-opening workshop, “Battered Career Syndrome ® and YOU 2.0 ®”, to groups of people who would find value in it.
Are you feeling confused, isolated and powerless? If you do, you are probably suffering from “Battered Career Syndrome” ®. Suzanne Gray and Margie Pascetta will facilitate this transformative workshop that will get you from unEmployment to Empowerment, from Frustration to Freedom. You will gain insight on your circumstances by exploring common fears, motivators, what gets you excited and what you feel confident about. You will then develop the goals and priorities needed to set you on the path to the new and improved YOU 2.0 ®.
If you know a group that would be interested in this workshop, please let us know.
2. Participate in the Career Transitions referral program: Mention Career Transitions in an email introduction to a self motivated individual interested in exploring self-employment as a career alternative.
Typically, our clients are:
- Interested in new challenges
- Frustrated with their current career path
- Unemployed due to downsizing
- Considering a career transition
- Wanting to develop an alternative source of income
If you refer a qualified candidate and we are successful in placing them in a business opportunity or franchise, we will pay you 10% of our commission up to $1000!
For more information on our workshop or our referral program contact Margie at 978-887-0225 or email@example.com or Suzanne at 603-585-3110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.